Title: Data Analytics Architect
Department: Product Development
Reports To: VP, Product Development & Infrastructure
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Data Analytics Architect is responsible for defining and managing the reporting and analytics offerings at CyberGrants. The analytics architect meets with clients to help refine business use cases, recommends changes or additions to our existing data model, evaluates third party tools, and configures and designs views.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners when defining technical solutions
- Respond in a timely manner to issues arising from internal business partners and clients
- Recommend products or services to better meet customer's needs
- Provide input into establishing priorities for reporting and analytics offerings
- Perform comprehensive product evaluations for potential technologies that could be used to enhance the CG software offering
- Document business and technical requirements for customer views
- Test and validate data to ensure accuracy
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Ability to play a lead role/manage projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and develop requirements
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in data modeling and database design, both relational and data warehousing
- Experience with BI tools
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and design data visualizations
- Proven technical, design, and systems analysis skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to analyze and develop database structures
- Ability to work effectively individually and on a team
- Strong written/verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.